All users who purchase goods or services from this website must agree to the following terms and conditions:-
- Salutec reserves the right to make changes / additions to website content, product information, prices and delivery information without notice.
- All product prices include VAT where applicable in accordance with current Republic of Ireland VAT rates. All item(s) remain the property of Salutec until full payment has been received.
- All orders are processed Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm excluding bank/public holidays.
- Salutec are not responsible for delays in deliveries carried out by third parties. Shipping and Delivery times specified are in accordance with information provided by third party sources and may vary slightly from time to time. Shipping and Delivery charges may also vary depending on changing market conditions.
- Confirmation of order: We will notify you as soon as possible confirming receipt of your order providing you have provided us with the correct email address.
- Availability: All items are subject to availability, in the event that your purchased item is not available, we will email you or ring you as soon as possible to let you know the situation. If your order is delayed and we are unable to complete your order due to unavailability of stock, a full refund will be offered.
- All images and logos used on Salutec are prohibited for use by third party’s and are bound by international copyright laws. These photographs remain the property of Salutec and if seen on other websites will incur serious implications and penalties.
If you are at all unhappy with the contents of your order on receipt, please contact us as soon as possible to allow us the opportunity to resolve the problem:
- All goods must be inspected by you upon receipt and any damage in transit or shortages must be notified to Salutec within 48 hours of receipt. No claims for damage in transit or shortages will be considered after this period.
- Where goods have been damaged in transit, we will arrange for collection and offer you the choice of a replacement or refund at no extra cost to you. In circumstances where the packaging is clearly damaged on arrival, it would be helpful to us in resolving any problem, if, when signing to accept delivery, you could write ‘Box damaged’ on the delivery record.
- Where goods are found to be faulty on receipt, we will arrange for collection and offer you the choice of a replacement or refund at no extra cost to you.
- If you receive your order in good condition but you consider any item to be unsuitable, you may return it for a refund provided that you do so within 7 days of receipt and the item is returned in its original saleable condition and in its original packaging. In these circumstances you will be responsible for meeting the full cost of the return carriage. If Free Shipping was applied you are also liable for this fee and this will be deducted from the amount returned to you.
- Products returned incomplete, damages or used by the customer will not be accepted.
Any returns accepted by our Customer Service will issue a credit note or refund to the customer, only after inspecting the returned item. Only the price of the returned product will be refunded. Delivery and shipping costs will not be refunded.
Salutec, Fritz Mohn, Merrycourt, Shanaglish, Gort, Galway, Ireland.
Salutec accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses, costs or expenses of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, which arise from the use of the service, and/or from the use of any products purchased.
We may terminate this website with or without cause at any time.